GoPro Film Comp.
The World’s Most Versatile Camera! Wear it. Mount it. Love it.
“…packs more power than most professional cameras on the market today.”
~The New York Times
“When I saw the footage from the GoPro on our big screens at Skywalker Ranch, I was amazed…”
~Rick McCallum, Producer Lucasfilm, Ltd.
“Impossibly small, impossibly precise, impossibly cool.”
2014 will mark the first annual Go BIFF & GoPro “Live Your Adventure” Film Competition. Enter your film (10 Minutes or less) into the Student or Adult competition and share your Adventure with the world at one of the country’s cutting edge film festivals.
Download the submission form below and start the journey.
There is no entry fee for the “Go BIFF & Go Pro Film Competition”
- Video Delivery Format Options:
- Link to Vimeo or a similar online alternative
- Mailed DVD. Region 0 (region free) or 1 (NTSC) is preferred.
- Be Sure To Include:
- If you submit a DVD your entry should be labeled with the following information: Title, Director, Running time, competition (GoPro), DVD region (NTSC, PAL etc.) and watermark status.
- If submitting via DVD you must send TWO copies of your film.
- Entry form (see below), synopsis, resume and photo.
- Fill out the entry form carefully, please type or print clearly. One form is required per entry.
- A short synopsis of 2 to 4 lines is required for the GoPro Film Competition. You are required to submit this with the entry form. The synopsis will be used for the jury committee, the program book and web site, if accepted.
- At least one still production photo or slide, a press kit and bio and photo of the director.
- Limits & Requirements:
- There is no limit to the amount of entries you may submit.
- You may enter multiple films, however, a separate form must be completed for each entry.
- FILMS MUST BE 10 MINUTES OR LESS and a significant amount of the footage must be shot with a GoPro camera.
- Films longer than 10 minutes can be submitted via WithoutABox for the International Competition. (link here)
- By submitting you acknowledge that you have shot with a GoPro camera.
- Submission Delivery (either)
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal mail to: Go Biff Go Pro 444 East Grand Ave. Suite 100 Beloit, WI 53511
- Submission Date: All entries must be postmarked no later than October 31, 2013.
- Submission Confirmation: Notification of acceptance will be emailed in late December of 2013. You will be notified for each submission.
Note: Complete care is given to every entry. The festival, however, cannot be responsible for damage to, or loss of, material submitted. Additionally, the festival is held harmless from damage to or loss of print en route to the festival.
Works in progress, and industrial/instructional works are not eligible.
- All films submitted must be available for festival presentation in DVD (NTSC) format or Bluray DVD.
- Please be aware that if you have not submitted a photo or synopsis it will not be included in the program book or web site and could become cause for disqualification.
- Any corrections received to the original submission material must be received in writing by October 31, 2013. Changes will not be made after this date.
- The Beloit International Film Festival reserves the right to use clips from accepted entries, up to 3 minutes in length for publicity purposes.
- The number of screenings, days and venue is at the sole discretion of the festival. Accepted films and videos will be notified by approximately mid December of each year.
The following amenities for accepted filmmakers:
- 2 tickets to the opening Launch Event
- Unlimited film passes for you and a guest
- Unlimited access to Filmmakers’ Hospitality Lounge
- Complimentary car service during the festival
BIFF Office, 608-313-1200 (or) email@example.com