BIFFicates (sale starts Black Friday)
The perfect way to wish friends, family and employees a Merry BIFFmas.
BIFFicates fit comfortably into a stocking and may be exchanged for tickets for specific films.
4 Packs: $25 ($30 after Dec. 25)
6 Packs: $35 ($45 after Dec. 25)
The BIFFicate 4 and 6 packs offers an alternative to individual ticket purchases and gives you a savings discount for attending the festival.
Why pay full price? You know you are going to see multiple movies.
- BIFFicate sale ends January 15.
- BIFFicates are valid for individual films or individual “Short Slots”. Not valid for Launch & Laurels, Silent Film Showcase or other non-film events.
- BIFFicates may be redeemed online or at the Box Office. BIFFicates WILL NOT be accepted at the door of film screening venues.
- If purchasing BIFFicates after online ticketing has become available: Please allow 24 hrs. for your redemption confirmation code to become active.
BIFF GOLD PASS (sale starts Black Friday)
- See as many BIFF films as you like!
- Attend the non-film events!
- Also good for the signature event, Silent Film Showcase!
$130 (Black Friday through Dec. 25)
$170 (Dec. 26 through Jan. 15)
$200 (Jan. 16 through Feb. 7)
About the BIFF Gold Pass
With so many changes and new additions to the 2014 festival, we have decided to join the ranks of other major festivals in state and around the country by offering an all event pass.
The Milwaukee Film Festival and Wisconsin Film Festival offer ticket discount packages and now the Beloit International Film Festival does as well. That’s correct, the Gold Pass is for the ultimate BIFF fan. The connoisseur who wants to take full advantage of 10 Days of BIFF and see lots of movies and attend multiple events. Attend great events like the Launch Party, and even the Silent Film Showcase without paying all of those individual ticket prices.
The Gold Pass offers the BIFF enthusiast major discounts and it is certainly the best way to experience the 2014 festival. At a mere $130.00 with our Black Friday special, you can be among the first to take advantage of this wonderful price. It only goes up from there so why not purchase your Gold Pass for yourself and a loved one and put it under the tree this holiday season.
How to use your BIFF Gold Pass
When the box office opens at Vision Beloit for the 2014 festival, come down and sit with one of our friendly ambassadors who will help you map out your 10 Days of BIFF. You’ll be the first to get your passes to see some of the best films we have ever offered.
So why pay full price?
You know you are going to want to experience all that BIFF has to offer. Take us up on this first time offering and enjoy the 10 Days of BIFF first class but at economy pricing.
(sale starts Black Friday)
For more information call our offices: (608) 313-1200
- BIFF Gold Passes are per single individual adult admittance and are nontransferable.
- BIFF Gold Pass sale ends Feb. 7th.