- Adult Tickets… $8 plus fees
- Student Tickets… NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE
NOTE: Online ticketing stops 1-hour prior to screening time. Tickets, if available may be purchased at box office or venue.
Box Office and “At the Door”
- Adult Tickets… $9.00 (inclusive of fees)
- Student Tickets… $5.00 (with I.D. inclusive of fees)
- 2014 Blackhawk Bank BIFFY Awards Ceremony… $10, $5 with student ID
(Note: online- fees apply, no student purchase online)
- Silent Film Showcase… $25 (online fees apply)
(Note: online- fees apply, no student pricing)
- BIFF Latino films… Individual Film Ticket prices apply
- First National Bank & Trust Classic Film | Braveheart… FREE
- BIFF for the Deaf… Individual Film Ticket prices apply
- Sing-a-Long “Sound of Music”… $10, $5 with student ID
Advance Ticket Sales:
Online: Beginning January 1st thru February 23rd, 2013
Phone: (Pre-sales closed. Box office is now open. See below)
Ticket Sales – During Festival:
A) Online | You’ll see “BUY” buttons next to each screening event.
B) Box Office Phone | 608-313-1378 (hours: see below)
C) Box Office
Friday, February 14th, 2014……….. 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Saturday, February 15th, 2014……. 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Sunday, February 16th, 2014……… 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Monday, February 17th, 2014……… 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Tuesday, February 18th, 2014…….. 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Wednesday, February 19, 2014……. 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Thursday, February 20th, 2014…….. 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Friday, February 21st, 2014………… 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Saturday, February 22nd, 2014……. 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Sunday, February 23rd, 2014………. 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Vision Beloit Building
500 Public Street
Beloit WI 53511
C) “At The Door”:
- Tickets sales only begin at 15 minutes prior to film start.
- CASH and CHECKS ONLY (note: this is different than BIFF + MUSIC where it is cash only)
- DO NOT count on having tickets available at the door. Some films sell out. You are advised to purchase your tickets ahead-of-time online or at the box office.
- Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis
- Empty seats will be forfeited ten minutes prior to each program
- Each venue must be cleared after each show. Saving seats between shows is not permitted.
- For your convenience, each of hte films has been rated.
- Camera and recording devices are not permitted. Please silence cellular phones.
- All sales are final
- Online ticket purchase is cut off one hour prior to screen time.
- Box office purchase is cut off 30 min. prior to screen time.
- If tickets are still available these can be purchased at the venue (cash/checks only)